Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
today I did not get the daily 1 hour and half of booster plus 30 mins of unlimited lives. This is getting old I already only have the soda race on the weekends now . Im done w this game . Just going to delete the app at this point
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah, I'm pretty bummed, too. First they take away the constant Soda race, then the second and third daily rewsrd... in German, we have a beautiful Word describing what they're doing to the game: verschlimmbessern.
Looks like they cut ALL boosters back to LOW levels. Somehow I've lost over 1200 days of logging in.
hi I haven’t got mine either.