Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm receiving rewards in Candy Crush Soda?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @milo1054
Sorry this is happening; I’m having the same issue. Do you play the game on more than one device? The Studio is investigating it and it seems that the cause is probably due to playing with multiple devices. So far, I haven’t received an update yet 😕
Try following steps
Restart:
Updates:
Memory:
Connection:
Clear Cache:
🤖 Android:
🍏 iOS:
If don't work please mail player support area mention your game I'd and subtopic prize not received
Click here
I meant to ask if they are having issues with the soda cards. It appears to be frozen, as I cannot receive my rewards.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Is there any problem Soda cards ?
Can you please share more details of your topic? Thank you