Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
So… This is a very dumb question, but… I really like F1, and do any of you guys know if any F1 driver is on this game? And if so… Who?
Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Weird, but certainly not foolish! Remember, there is no such thing as a silly question! All inquiries are welomewelcome.🍬🍭🥤✨🩷🤪🤪🤪
I looked into your query about "driver appearances from F1," and unfortunately, I couldn't find any F1 drivers in Candy Crush Soda Saga. Sorry, @Poikanen_uwu, but the adorable gummy bears are definitely worth playing for, along with characters like Yeti and Kimmy. There are plenty of fun characters with unique personalities to enjoy!
No, I sure don't. But I agree with you that the question is weird.