Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I see only a black screen when clicking on the "Watch Ad" button.
I dis everything as reccomended; clear caches, latest ver.updated , storage more than 2 GB, etc. but still didn't work. Will it be fixed soon?
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
For the past 3-4 days, I haven't been getting any ads, which I've always counted on to help me pass levels, especially the more difficult ones. Please give me back my ads… 😥
Hello, welcome to Soda Community
Sorry about this! The Studio is already working on it!
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Same!