Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been playing the 14833rd game for almost a month. Aren't the ads enough? Every time the fish go somewhere else. However, if one fish hits it, it will be over. You are deceiving me and I am resisting to delete the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Did you check latest version of your game and device software update
Try following steps
Clear cache of your game and logout device, switch off atleast 2 mins, try to free atleast 2 gb device storage
Login
If don't work please mail player support area contact us mention your game I'd and problem details here
Thank you for joining us have a great day 😊