Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Wth is going on fish go down instead of breaking blocks been on this level over a week ready to just delete game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @glamma1172 @teachsc @Gafysmum @52719
Please check for game and device updates! Current game version: 1.278.7
same problem about to give up and delete it
I have the same problem. I am ging to give it another day, but then I am going to give up. It has taken all my boosts.
same! All fish go down instead of up! Week now!!!!