Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
No boards appear when I open them, only the rocket game is their????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for telling 🤗
Everything is back to normal now.
Welcome to Soda Community @Mary_Dudley
Please try to force close the game, check for game updates, open the game app, check to see if your avatar is showing up then click play (you might repeat this a few times it once or twice to load the avatar)
In my case I do have activities but my diorama changed from Halloween theme to regular 🤷
I have the same problem with my 2 accounts. When I play old levels, "4 in a Row" will appear. And "Supersonic Lollipop" disappears. The cake baking task will also not appear.
Hello @Mary_Dudley Welcome to King Community. Please wait for a while to get a response from one of CCSS team members. Appreciated your patience. Thanks