Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’m am new here. I have played to level 40; and still do not see the Halloween version promoted on instagram. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Did you check latest version of your game and device software update?
Play level then Clear cache. (In Android click: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda app > Storage > Clear Cache) . That didn't work? Then Close the game app and Network restoration ( that means, sign out from the wifi or signal, wait 10 secs and sign again then open the Game App). I would suggest doing all of that together. So close the game app and clear cache, network restoration and open the game again.
Hope it works
Thank you for joining us