🔴⚪️ Red Striped Candy Challenge – Celebrate Polish & Indonesian Languages! 🍭

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,954 Community Manager
edited October 16 in Discussions

Polish and Indonesian are now available as a language in Candy Crush Soda Saga! 🎉 To celebrate we’re holding a fun and simple challenge for all Soda players! The theme? Red striped candies! 🎉

In case you are unaware, the flag for Poland is 🇵🇱 and the flag for Indonesia is 🇮🇩!

(if you can't see the emojis above, you can click the country names for the flag)

🔴 How to join ⚪️

1. 🕹️ Play any level in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
  2. 🍬 Collect as many red-striped candies as you can in one single level.
  3. 📸 Take a screenshot of your board showing the red-striped candies.
  4. 📩 Post the screenshot in this thread!

The screenshot with the most red-striped candies in a level wins!

Each player may only submit x1 screenshot, so if you submit several, the last one will be the one counted!

⚪️ Challenge Prizes 🔴

• 10x players will randomly be drawn to receive 5 Gold Bars each!
  • The player with the most red-striped candies in one level will also receive an extra 10 Gold Bars!

Everyone who participates will also get this exclusive Community Badge shown below!

🔴 Challenge Dates ⚪️

• Start: October 16
  • End: October 23
  • Results: October 24

Now let's get to collecting some striped candies and celebrate these two new languages in Soda! Good luck to all the players! 🍬🍭

🔴⚪️ Red Striped Candy Challenge – Celebrate Polish & Indonesian Languages! 🍭 33 votes

I'm a Indonesian speaker who plays Soda!
9%
kiara_waelCourtney1990srikandi 3 votes
I'm a Polish speaker who plays Soda!
3%
Mrs_Pepka 1 vote
I don't speak these languages, but I'm here to welcome them!
87%
PummyRajWerner_CichySabrinaMYoscaKerrieEnergizerBunnymaf34100MountainMomDieOmimiMollySsudejorebelchildLou_2002Moh1977Racoon7Palash_SarmaAmoonmoon[Deleted User]teeweipingsteventseng 29 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?