Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Started a new level today and all of my boosters are gone. I had over 99 color bombs and 20 - 50(?) of all the other boosters when i stopped playing yesterday. How can I get these back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still have't received a reply. It has been 2 days since I posted my question.
Hello @beaufriend58 Welcome to King Community. Please wait for a while to get a response from one of CCSS team members to assist you about this matter. Appreciated your patience. Thanks