Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I lost my game because I couldn't get my gold because the store was unavaiable
I have enough gold. I want what i lost back and my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Sorry,It's may happen due to low internet connection
Make sure that your game app is updated to latest version.
Check if you have latest system updates on your device.Try different connection wifi or mobile data . Logout and login back into your app or play store account.