Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How come I didn't get all my stuwhaff from when I purchased the deluxe from the reward pass. I didn't receive the gold bars or the gifts that I was supposed to get
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @bigfyne
Purchase unlocks the Deluxe Pass, but rewards from both the Deluxe Pass and Free Pass cannot be collected until the quests are completed.
If you have played and completed your quests but are unable to redeem the respective rewards, try to force close your apps, turn off your device for at least 10 seconds, restart your device. Check for any device or app updates and ensure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.
If you are still unable to redeem your rewards after this, please contact King Player Support directly from your Soda app:
- Open the game app
- Tap/click the? mark
- Tap/click My Purchases
- Choose and tap/click a topic that is closest to your question/issue
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap/click "Contact Us"
Fill in the form by selecting "Purchase Issues or Questions" and the subtopic that applies to your case the most. Explain your problem and send.
Hi Welcome to the Soda Community
Sorry for hear from you you can mail player support area contact us mention your game I'd and purchase receipt , sub topic purchase and gold bars
Thank you for joining us