Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why can't I change my picture on the games? I have been trying to change it to a woman picture not a man on both games that I'm been playing on.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It wont let me change mine either
Hi Welcome to the Soda Community
Did you see camera icon bottom of the profile picture? If yes you can change click it.. when you click the page goes to browser.. you can change it from the gallery photos..
Hope it works..
Thank you for joining us