Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My shipmate challenge ends 1 day before the timer runs out. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still having issues with shipmates. Except now I only have 2 days of play on a 4 day timer. All updates are current on IOS and deleted App and reinstalled. Any advice is helpful😁
I am sorry to hear this @gailfrank16 I haven’t seen other reports, unlike what smessyrn said 🤔
Please check if you have the latest game and device updates 🙂
It’s been happening to several players this week AND last week. I haven’t seen an explanation.