Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why do I keep losing my progress in some parts of the of my prize extras?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please check this page..
Hi,did you play atleast one level bakery? Did your team manage to complete bakery within time?
If anything problem your team bakery please check latest version of your game and device software update.
You may also mail player support area contact us here mention your game I'd and problem details
Hope it works
The activities and cake bake. They do not time out but I lose my progress a lot.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Can you please share more details of your topic? Do you talk about level progress?