Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I was participating in Yeti’s Challenge and was just dropped off AFTER winning level 6799. Why was I bumped off? I should have continued on the challenge.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m having the same issue (repeatedly)!!! It doesn’t matter how many levels I win, it drops me and restarts me! 😣
Hello @akaras
I am very sorry this happened to you 😔 It might have been a glitch. Unfortunately we cannot restore it and I would recommend reading this Help Center article: Technical & Connection issues Select your device type at the top (Android, iOS, Windows, Amazon) scroll down and find topic "why is my game freezing/crashing"