Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
why is it saying I’m not connected to the internet when I am
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
if you tried everything, then there is only one last chance left…that’s to delete and reinstall the game app. But beware…you will lose all your boosters.
I have tried everything trying to get my internet connection. NOTHING is working. What do I try next?
I don't know why. Maybe game server issue 🤷♂️ try again later.
I’m having the same problem! All of this is getting old. So many problems