Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Help? My level is not working. The jam will not spread when I activate the Color Bomb. I have played several times. I do t want to delete the app and lose all my rewards. Any ideas.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you!
double tap the color bomb. It will explode it with the jelly. I’m not sure if this is a new feature but you can double tap any of your boosters now and they will deploy. It does take a move from your tally.
yes that level. The color bomb is not sending the jam out when exploded. The video shows one striped candy burst working. I have had a game where both green candies were activated at the same time and nothing happened. My game is stuck.