Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why cant i collect my prizes and buy with my gold bars it tells me cant connect
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't collect my rewards either - says bubblegum troll is interfering.
I have updated on 12/4.
I have cleared cache.
I have turned my device on and off.
I have more than 2 GB of memory.
The only thing I haven't done is force stop. If I do that will I lose my progress??
Hi Welcome to the Soda Community
Please try following steps
Restart: Force close apps and restart your device. Updates: Check that you have the latest game and device updates. Memory: Keep at least 2GB of free storage for smooth gameplay. Connection: Use WiFi instead of cellular data. Clear Cache:
Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
Hope it works, Thank You for joining us