Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
After I purchased a small bonus pack all ads for bonuses dissappear?? Not fair I have played this game for years and now punished for purchase. It will only make me want to quit not purchase more. Whatever it's wrong!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
I am also same problem when I purchased small amount booster, ads feature disappeared for few months,
Wait for few months, it may back again, make sure that your game and device software update should be latest version.
Thank You