Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I blow up the color bomb, it doesn’t spread the jam anywhere. I can’t get off the level if it doesn’t work
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Did you check latest version of your game and device software update?
Please try following steps
Restart device, try to free atleast 2 gb device storage, clear cache of your game and logout device switch off atleast 2 mins, switch on, login
If don't work please mention your game I'd device name OS version game version
Thank You