Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't play the cake
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sad that you can’t bake. That is how the game is setup. Not everyone can bake. We don’t know how long but hopefully you’ll get your turn sooner than later.
My team is playing the cake but I can't
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Please try following steps
Please check latest version of your game and device software update
Restart device, clear cache of your game , try to free atleast 2 gb device storage, logout device,switch off atleast 2 mins
If don't work please mention your game I'd device name OS version, screenshot of your team bakery
You can find more information click here
Thank You