Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have not played since last night!!! 1/4/2025 And Still Dont Have Lives to Play With And payed for lives too
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Palash_Sarma
I don’t think this is an isolated incident. There are 3 other players commented on discussion thread complaining about the same issue. https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/482290/where-are-my-lives#latest
Sorry the link doesn’t work 🤷♂️😓 but I’m sure you’ll find it 😁
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Did you check latest version of your game and device software update?
Please try following steps
Restart device, clear cache of your game, free atleast 2 gb device storage, logout device, switch off atleast 2 mins switch on, check your internet connection
If don't work following steps please mention your game I'd, device name,OS version, game version
Thank You