Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I bought gold bars with a $50 candy crush gift card. I see they went to a wrong account. Went to email rblair@nycap.rr.com user Bob b.It should have gone to rblair@nycap.rr.com user Diane Blair. Can you correct this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Soda Community
Can you please share more details of your topic? Did you purchase different email
Please check this page here
If you don't receive purchase items please mail player support area mention your game I'd and subtopic purchase and gold bars and also mention your purchase receipt below the link
Thank you