Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Probably a silly question, but if you don't ask, you don't know😊 I've been playing this game for quite a while and have never had friends or friend requests, etc., how can a person add friends to send and receive lives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Press the photo and it will say add friend good luck
Hello @txladydia !
I'm not sure if you're playing on mobile or windows. But here's some screenshots.
First click onFirst, click on your lives in the upper left corner.And then if you want to add friends, click on social below it. I've added screenshots just in case you are not playing on mobile.
Sorry for all of the screenshots.But it's just easier for me to explain 😆