Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I did not receive my rewards for reaching the legendary twice. I paid to get to those levels.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No! I spend too much money on this game. I'm not going through t he hassle of forwarding my payment for purchase. I am dissatisfied with the lack of correcting the glitch in the game on !ings part.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
If you reached Legendary twice in Candy Crush Soda Saga and did not receive your corresponding rewards, especially if you paid to reach those levels, you should contact King's customer support immediately to report the issue and request a review of your account.
Here are a few reasons why you might not be seeing your rewards:
Technical Glitch:
Sometimes, a technical glitch can prevent the system from properly registering your progress and awarding the rewards.
Account Syncing Issue:
If you play on multiple devices, ensure your game is properly synced across all platforms to avoid discrepancies in your progress.
Payment Processing Error:
If you paid to reach Legendary, there might be a processing error with your purchase that needs to be investigated by the support team.
Please mail player support area mention your game I'd and subtopic purchase and gold bars here
Thank you