Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Have anyone passed a level and the game closes itself immediately? So when you reopen the game, it is not passed.
* I passed Level 644(again) a few minutes ago and once again the game crashed after I won.
Once again the level says it wasn’t beat
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Soda Community
Please do the standard troubleshooting by clear cache of your game, free atleast 2 gb device storage,Log out, update your game application, Restart your device and login again and see if it helps you.
If don't work please mention your game I'd and problem details below the link