Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello. I can't update Candy Crush Soda Saga. I can't log in to my account. It says I don't have internet and I'm offline. Even though I have internet.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi welcome to the soda community
Please try following steps
Check for updates in the app/play store and device software .Clear the game's cache (in your phone's settings). Restart the device again. Clear cache of your app/play store, free at least 2 GB device storage, check your internet connection normal.
Thank you