Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I play every day the the activity Rocket Rush Extreme. I won three games in a row and it did not move me up. I’m still at the bottom and everyone else is going to the top! I should be up there also but not moving.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi welcome to the soda community
Do you know rocket rush extreme count only new levels and team bakery levels?
If your points don't counts new levels please mail player support area mention your game id and problem details
Thank you for joining us