Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My app glitched when I tried opening it today. It kept closing right after loading. I uninstalled/reinstalled, restarted my phone, and the app opens, but you can’t activate boosters by double tapping now. I also list the bakery icon.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the soda community
Please try following steps..
Restart: Force close apps and restart your device. Updates: Check that you have the latest game and device updates. Memory: Keep at least 2GB of free storage for smooth gameplay. Connection: Use WiFi instead of cellular data. Clear Cache:
Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
If don't work following steps please mention your game id, device name, is version
Thank You