Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I did not get my 1,000 gold bars!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
still not heard.i contacted player support and they asked what the name of the offer was. I replied Gold Dive. Waiting to hear.
Hi did you completed task yesterday?
I am aware of what you said above. And I believe I complied. I am hoping to re dive 1,000 gold bars as advertised.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
This means that a special in-game event on Candy Crush Soda Saga was likely running yesterday, where players were presented with a challenge: if they could successfully complete the first 32 new levels (presumably from a new episode or update) without failing, they would be rewarded with 1,000 gold bars upon finishing all 25 levels.
Key points about this offer:
High reward:
1,000 gold bars is a significant amount in Candy Crush, usually requiring a lot of gameplay or in-app purchases to accumulate.
Level restriction:
Players needed to complete the first 25 levels of a new set of 32 levels to qualify for the reward.
Time-sensitive:
This offer was likely only available for a limited time, "yesterday" according to your statement.
If you don't receive rewards please mail player support area contact us mention your game I'd and problem details here
Thank you