Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
why am I not getting the videos to give me extra chances to compete levels. I have completed over 5000 levels and now I'm lucky if I complete 10 in a week
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Ads feature may be temporarily absent and then reappear again in the future. Not all players have ads feature at the same time so it rotates among Make sure that your game and device software update have to be latest version.
Thank you for joining us