Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I put the app in the background and lost my rainbow streak and level streak. I was up to passing over 79 levels straight and it’s all gone. Is it possible to get the streaks back?
iPhone 15 plus
iOS 18.3.1
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it just did it again. I put my phone to sleep and the game seemingly crashed instead of going into the background so I lost my streaks again. I didn’t lose a win streak, the game crashed.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
If you lose win streak any reason, no chance to get it back, you have to start all over again..
Thank you