Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I recently change phone and when I logged in with my new phone all my candies has disappeared, I can't play with my team all though I can see and interact with them.
How come all of it disappeared?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the soda community
Boosters, Extra Lives, and Extra Moves are not saved on our servers; they are saved locally on the device in which you received them. This means that, unlike Gold Bars and your level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device.
Please check this page here
Thank you for joining us