Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why are the lives not going back to 5 after hours of not playing? The only way I can play again is if I get any lives from friends and I click on them my lives will go to 5 and I lose lives sent to me by friends.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Please check your latest version of your game and device software update, try to free atleast 2 gb device storage, logout device and switch off atleast 2 mins switch on login
I've seen several players having the same problem lately. Usually it resolves by clearing the cache. Note, not data! That will cause you to lose all boosters!
Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data
Hope it works
Thank you for joining us