Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am having the worst time trying to clear this level. I got sooo close using my boosters but now I no longer have them. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the soda community
I think this level candy bear above the string.
You have to pop the all bottles first, at last try to match fish candy to striped candy. Use fish booster before starting level. Hope you can do it
You can also check this video here
Thank you for joining us