Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
my screen shows I have a pending activity (explanation mark) but when I go to Activities there is nothing pending. Screen shots are attached. This has been going on all week. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did all those things and nothing changed. It is still indicating I have an activity when I don’t.
Hi Welcome to the soda community
I saw all activities working, soda race and bakery will available in time..
If there any problems please try following steps
Restart: Force close apps and restart your device. Updates: Check that you have the latest game and device updates. Memory: Keep at least 2GB of free storage for smooth gameplay. Connection: Use WiFi instead of cellular data. Clear Cache:
Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
Thank you for joining us