Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi! I bought a new tablet. Everything transferred over nicely from old tablet to new one except the progress of my king games. I have access to the games, but my progress did not come over. I don't want to lose my progress! How do I regain this!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can anyone else help me?
Hi there. I tried that. It didn't work. I created a king account.
Hi Welcome to the soda community
Open the game on your old device. Back up your progress by connecting to Facebook or creating a King account. Install the game on your new device. Open the game on your new device, and log in.
Please try this if don't work please mention?
Thank you