Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I keep getting an error for two days and can't get on game. I've tried refreshing game and tried restarting computer. Any ideas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
Did you check latest version of your game and device software update?
Please try following steps
Restart: Force close apps and restart your device.
Updates: Check that you have the latest game and device updates.
Memory: Keep at least 2GB of free storage for smooth gameplay.
Connection: Use WiFi instead of cellular data.
Clear Cache:
Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache
iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
If don't work following steps please mention your game I'd, device name,OS version, game version
Thank you