Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I used to get all kinds of useful rewards like lolly, super lolly and cross lolly and could build up my arsenal etc but not I only get increased times for the other boosters. Why did they make this very negative change?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have not seen the 45 levels per week limitation, but I certainly agree that a bit of extra time is not very valuable whereas the actual boosters liket he super lolly were VERY helpful. Now it seems I can't get them anywhere anymore.
Hola las recompensas no apartan nada cuesta 21 niveles llegar y ahora solo da media hora de booster extra cuando ya no sirven de nada si estas en los niveles altoa, solo puedes jugar 45 niveles a la semana y no tienes practicamente ninguna opcion de conseguir regalos.Cada dia peor experiencia
Hi @DocMikey
Welcome to the soda community
If your Wonderball rewards have changed in Candy Crush Soda Saga, it's likely because the game has implemented a new "Treasure Hunt" system, where the rewards within each tier of Wonderballs rotate periodically, meaning you'll see different rewards depending on the current event or time frame you're playing in.
Hope it will back with previous one.
Thank you for joining us.