Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
hello I don't know why my game picture keeps changing automatically it use to be my FB pic now it's a animal it keeps doing this n I don't know how to make it my face again
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What game do you mean? If you are saying Candy Crush Soda Saga, I can help you.
Firstly, click on the blue button beside the gold bars:
Secondly, click on the first orange button:
Then, click the camera 📷 button beside your profile photo.
If you still have problems please let me know 🙂