Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
when I open the game a couple hours ago I saw a special offers for St Patrick's day, but I have no time to play at that time. Now that I have time to play, I can't find the authors. Where did they
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Frogdancer I'm not sure if I have see this before. Maybe you can play a few old or new levels to make it appears again. Sometimes, I do this to make my events and features appear.