Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
i had a win streak of over 2500 maps and when I started the app today it was just gone. How do I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello same thing happened me. I'm very upset. I had 120 streak. How do I contact support? I can't find it on line
Hi Welcome to the soda community
If your win streak in Candy Crush Soda Saga seems to have disappeared, it's possible there's a glitch or a system reset. Here's a breakdown of potential causes and solutions:
Possible Reasons for a Disappearing Win Streak:
Game Glitch/Bug:
Sometimes, the game can experience glitches or bugs that temporarily or permanently affect progress, including win streaks.
System Reset:
If the game is updated or there's a system reset, it's possible that the game data, including win streaks, could be reset.
Lost Connection:
If you lose connection to the internet while playing, the game may not be able to properly save your progress, including win streaks.
Please try these steps
Restart the Game:
Try restarting the Candy Crush Soda Saga app and see if the win streak reappears.
Check for Updates:
Ensure that your game is up to date with the latest version, as updates often include bug fixes and improvements.
Restart Your Device:
Restarting your phone or tablet can sometimes resolve temporary glitches or issues.
Contact Support:
If the problem persists, contact King's customer support for Candy Crush Soda Saga and explain the issue.
Check the Level Menu:
Candy Crush Soda Saga uses a badge system to track win streaks, which is prominently displayed in the level menu.
Thank you