Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I didn't remember what source I downloaded Candy Crush Soda from. So I updated it from play store. Now I'm at level 1! Is it possible to get back to where I was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you, I forgot I had my progress saved to Facebook so I was able to get back to where I was.
Hi Welcome to the Soda Community
Did you check latest version of your game and device software update?
Please try these steps
Clear cache of your game, logout device, free atleast 2 gb device storage, restart device switch off atleast 2 min
Please check this page below the link
Thank you for joining us