Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why when I played the rocket rush and I won 7 levels it showed I was at zero
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem with rocket Rush and I followed all the steps but still at zero, even though I passed 15 levels
Hi Welcome to Soda Community
Please try these steps
Restart: Force close apps and restart your device. Updates: Check that you have the latest game and device updates. Memory: Keep at least 2GB of free storage for smooth gameplay. Connection: Use WiFi instead of cellular data. Clear Cache:
🤖 Android: Settings > Apps > Candy Crush Soda > Storage > Clear Cache 🍏 iOS: Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
If don't work above following steps please let me know.
Thank you