Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
the game has multiple screens. The next screen would not advance. I have video.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I sent the 2 screen recordings as .txt. Rename the extentions to .mp4 in order to play.
This is 2 different times. The first one (7moves left) was the original one. I had about 15 moves when I first started then noticed issue and started recording. The second one I duplicated to make sure it wasn't a fluke.
The photo is a different unreported issue that has occured randomly about 5 or 6 times.
Hi Welcome to Soda Community
Yes, some levels has multiple screens
Can you please share more details of your topic?
Thank you for joining us