I am on level 2299 of Camdy Crush Soda Saga. I had 5 bottles and the double candy booster and I needed an extra 10 moves at the end of the level. I had 37 gold bars, and when I chose to redeem 10 for more moves, the wifi icon popped up and loaded for a long time. After it finally stopped loading, it told me the store was unavailable. It took the 10 bars without giving me extra moves. I ended the level hoping it was just stuck. I played the level again and AGAIN I tried to redeem gold bars for 10 moves, and the same thing happened. I tried twice this time, and it took 20 gold bars without giving me extra moves. I now have 7 gold bars, never got extra lives, and lost all of my bottle progress and double candy explosion bonus.
Is there any way I can get my gold bars and progress back?