Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
II am level 1191 and I refuse to start over. I absolutely did play yesterday ! I did not miss
Either correct this or I will stop playing !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Spragg welcome to Soda community. Are you saying level 1191 in Candy Crush Soda? Do you have a King account and have you log in? If you do not log in your King account there is a probability that you will lose your game progress.
same it happened today for me as well and I definitely played
(I think you’re talking about daily bonus) If those are only 2 choices, then I’m sad to see you go ☹️
Daily Bonus feature can reset itself for multiple reasons. Most of them are caused by the device. Like device update for example. The studio isn’t doing anything about it. It’s low priority to them. That is why them added pay with gold option.