Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I would like to know why my progress is not showing up. I don’t feel like starting from the beginning when I was playing this for a long time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to Soda Community
If your progress seems to be lost, try signing in again to Facebook or king id. Make sure that you are correctly signed in to your Facebook or king id profile on your phone. Open your Facebook app and log in as normal. Open the game on your device.
Please check this page this link
Thank you
Jag blev av med mina boosters samt att jag fick börja om från början trots att jag inte missat någon dag.