Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
my daily reward has been reset despite never missing a day in over 10 years. It has gone from the thousands to the 900’s. How do I get this rectified?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
considering I spent £4.99 per day on this game I wouldn’t expect to be sidelined like this. I can say at this moment I will not be purchasing any in game boosters!
Hi Welcome to Soda Community
Some players have found that the Daily Bonus has reset to Day 1 for them. This reset might happen due to a number of reasons, such as device updates, the time you logged in, or one-time glitches.
Why Did My Daily Bonus Reset?
Device updates
The time you logged in
One-time glitches
Unfortunately, your Daily Bonus progress cannot be restored for technical reasons. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
But do not worry! You will continue to receive daily rewards the same as before. The only difference is the number of days in a row your calendar will display. Keep collecting and enjoying your rewards every day!
Thank you